*Click the red pins above!
The Experience Tracker
From east to west, north to south, our team leads experiences all over the U.S. each month, whether it’s activating a new restaurant across the country or a Virtual Reality team building workshop here in the backyard of Atlanta. Experience Leaders, Project Leaders, Certified Wiring Consultants, and Event Assistants are just a few of our team members that travel nationwide to execute unique, world-class events with a variety of rock star clients.
We exist to help people and organizations live and lead at a higher level
We do this through events, leadership, consulting, and innovation, with an aim of creating remarkable experiences and positively impacting guests. Our experiences range anywhere from conferences to virtual reality workshops, leadership assessments, and team building events. Over time, we found that our family, friends, clients, and partners were curious where our team traveled each month. Last year, we launched a tracker to help show the activations we led and the cities we visited, and it’s back in 2018 to stay.
What is it?
Each month, you’ll find an Experience Tracker right here on the blog. It’s a fun, interactive way to see:
- where our team travels each month
- the incredible clients we’re partnering alongside
- the impactful experiences happening nationwide
How it works
The red pins on the map above represent the cities we’ve traveled this January. Click the pins to learn more about our team and the activations they’re leading.
This month up close
- Our 2018 theme of “Take Ground” has already made a fierce entrance with January setting a new record for amounts of events in one month.
- In the last 31 days, we had the opportunity to lead over 45 experiences, ranging from the National Championship game to a Kolbe wiring workshop with the team at ADDO.
- This month, a few of our team members rang in the New Year dancing with fans of the Tide and the Tigers at the annual Sugar Bowl in New Orleans. Some other members of our team were starting 2018 inviting fans onto the dance booth stage here at home at the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl.
- The farthest we traveled across the states this month was Sparks, Nevada, where Roman Kotowski, Experience Leader, activated a Chick-fil-A Grand Opening on the western edge of the state.
- Our largest team of the month was a group of eight team members, including at least one individual from each of our four departments, for the All Pro Dad Father & Kids Experience in Tallahassee, Florida.
In addition to the mapped events shared on the tracker, we celebrated two Elevate anniversaries, two team member birthdays, and over 30 office visitors. Our team gained three new spring interns, taking on the internship roles of business development, marketing, and creative design. We welcomed a good friend of ours, Andy Bullard, as this month’s Keep It Fresh speaker, and learned from him as he shared on what it looks like to consistently be “fresh.” In the effort to learn through new and innovative experiences, the team took a trip to the movie theater to view “The Greatest Showman,” where we brought our thoughts back to the office and discussed them as a team. We also had the humbling opportunity to FaceTime Martha Nichols, choreographer, dancer, and performer who plays a role in the movie, where she shared her thoughts on behind the scenes of filming.
As we pause to reflect on month one, the year is kicking off strong, but we know the best is yet to come so we can’t wait to see what’s next! Speaking of what’s to come, we hope you are a part of our next chapter. With the entrance of a new year, maybe you want to unify your team through exploring Kolbe and the opportunity it presents for freedom and collaboration in the workplace. Or maybe with the upcoming holiday, you just want to celebrate your team and their families with some form of a Valentine’s Day experience. Whatever you’re dreaming of in February, we dream of bringing it to life with you!
Let us know if you’d like to talk about your next event, leadership experience, team building activation, virtual reality workshop, consulting session, or other ideas you’re ready to activate.
Follow us on social media and be the first to know when the next tracker goes live!