Becoming an Elevate Team Member
Do you have a passion for creating remarkable experiences?
Are you eager to be developed as a leader, while helping people live and lead at a higher level?
Elevate Live Events may be the place for you! Our goal is to hire leaders who are looking to add value to our clients, serve with joy, vigor and excellence. Positions at Elevate will always require that team members are continually growing personally and professionally. Elevate team members will gain experience by working alongside Elevate team members, participating in various experiences and interacting with our clients.
Experience Leader Full-time
An Experience Leader is in charge of hosting and leading activations on and off the microphone. Each Elevate event is hosted with enthusiasm, authenticity, and crowd engagement. Our core strategy of Who is the Hero is of utmost importance for our hosts. When we emcee events, we are not the heroes. We strive to make our clients and the guests the center of the story. Our Experience Leaders are in charge of leading logistics, communicating details with clients and team members, and coordinating equipment needs during setup for events. Our hosts come to each event highly prepared and maintain a strong desire to serve our clients. In addition, each Elevate team member should fully adopt our vision: To help people and organizations live and lead at a higher level. This vision is at the core of who we are as an organization.
Responsibilities for an Experience Leader include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing and executing event details
- Creating event timelines and utilizing our systems to execute remarkable experiences
- Communicating with clients and other team members
- Participating and leading planning meetings
- Practicing and developing microphone skills
- Managing sound equipment
- Innovating for various event elements
- Traveling several times a month and occasionally on weekends
- Leading events on-site for various activations around the country
If you are interested in becoming an Elevate Team Member, please complete the application below. In addition, please email a resume and photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. After the initial application, candidates will proceed through a 6 step application process (details will be sent to you).
- Embodies our values: Relationships, Remark-ability, Enthusiasm, Initiative, Bravery
- Remains positive and flexible in all circumstances
- Demonstrates professionalism and mature communication skills
- Works productively with and without a team
- Wants to develop personally and professionally as a leader
- Likes to work hard and is excited to add value to Elevate
All current opportunities are full-time positions. Team members should expect to work from our office in Norcross, Georgia (no remote positions available at this time). In addition, all Elevate team members should expect to participate in Elevate events. These events may occur during the week or on weekends. Please stay flexible and be ready to serve.
Elevate team members will receive development opportunities and professional experience. Team members will work on projects for some of our most important clients while learning more about the innovation process. Each team member will receive a professional development book that the team will read together, and have various growth opportunities.
Team members are encouraged to be active and engaged participants in the Elevate culture. Elevate will provide culture opportunities throughout the year that all team members are encouraged to participate in.
Thank you for your interest in becoming an Elevate Team Member! If you have any other questions, please contact Katie Bersinger at email@example.com.